Following the protests against the murder of Zina Amini by the government, on Tuesday evening, the 29th of Shahrivar, a protesting citizen named “Mino Majidi” from Qasr Shirin city died in the protest gatherings against the murder of Zina Amini in Kermanshah due to the shooting of the security forces.
Shahram Karmi, Kermanshah prosecutor, in a conversation with the state media, confirmed that 2 people were killed and 25 people were injured in the protest gatherings in this city.
Including this case, so far the number of people killed in the cities of Kurdistan has reached 7.
The number of people killed in Shahrivar protests 1401;
- 28 Shahrivar 1401- Mohsen Mohammadi, the son of Khalifa Massoud, died in one of the hospitals of Sanandaj due to the severity of his injuries during the protest gatherings in the city of Diwandara. His body was buried at three o’clock in the morning on 29 September without a ceremony due to the obstruction of the security institutions.
- 28 September 1401- Reza Lotfi was shot dead during the protests in Dehgolan.
- 28 September 1401- Fereydoun Mahmoudi, from Saqqez, died during the Saqqez protests. He was also buried at night without holding a ceremony due to the obstruction of the security institutions.
- 28 September 1401- Fawad al-Gadi, Abdullah’s son, was seriously injured during the protest gatherings in Diwandara city, and died three days later, today, 30 September, in Kausar Sanandaj Hospital and in the intensive care unit.
- 29 September 1401- Farjad Darvishi, 23 years old and the son of Younes, from Balu Urmia, died during a protest rally in Waliasr town of Urmia by direct fire from the security agencies.
- 29 September 1401- Zakaria Khayal, a 16-year-old teenager from Piranshahr, died as a result of gunshots during protest rallies in Piranshahr.