As a result of public protests against the murder of Gina Amini, on Wednesday 30th of September 1401, Sadr al-Din Litan died due to a direct shot of a war bullet in Ashnoyeh.
Including this case, so far the number of people killed in the cities of Kurdistan has reached 8.
The number of people killed in Shahrivar protests 1401;
- 28 Shahrivar 1401- Mohsen Mohammadi, the son of Khalifa Masoud, died in one of the hospitals of Sanandaj due to the severity of his injuries during the protest gatherings in the city of Diwandara. His body was buried at three o’clock in the morning on 29 September without a ceremony due to the obstruction of the security institutions.
- 28 September 1401- Reza Lotfi was shot dead during the protests in Dehgolan.
- 28 September 1401- Fereydoun Mahmoudi, from Saqqez, died during the Saqqez protests. He was also buried at night without a ceremony due to the obstruction of the security institutions.
- 28 September 1401- Fawad al-Gadi, Abdullah’s son, was seriously injured during the protest gatherings in Diwandara city, and died three days later, today, 30 September, in Kausar Sanandaj Hospital and in the intensive care unit.
- 29 September 1401- Farjad Darvishi, 23 years old and the son of Younes, from Balu Urmia, died during a protest rally in Waliasr town of Urmia by direct fire from the security agencies.
- 29 September 1401- Zakaria Khayal, a 16-year-old teenager from Piranshahr, died as a result of gunshots during protest rallies in Piranshahr.
- 29 September 1401- Mino Majidi, a resident of Qasr-Shirin city, lost his life due to the shooting of security forces during the protest gatherings against the murder of Zina Amini in Kermanshah.